Things to Remember
- Water only in the yoga room. No other beverages allowed to avoid sticky messes and stains.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before class begins; 15 minutes if it’s your first class. Once the teacher enters the yoga room and class begins, you will not be allowed in the room.
- No shoes, yoga socks, bags, keys, phones or purses in the yoga room. Please keep our practice room clutter free. All you need in the yoga room is your mat, mat towel and water.
- Please be silent when you enter the yoga room. Many students use the time before and after class for quiet meditation.
- Refrain from wearing heavy perfume, cologne or strong scents of any kind.
- No cell phones or pagers in the practice room. Leave them in the lobby or locker rooms. Never bring them into the yoga room.
- Do your best to stay in the room once class begins. If you need to take a break, stay in the room and just stand, sit or lie down. If you have to leave the room—please leave and re-enter the room between postures. Try not to make habits of leaving for bathroom breaks.
- Practice stillness between postures. Your movements, no matter how small, affect everyone else in the room.
- Focus only on yourself in the front mirror.
- When you leave class after final savasana, please do so as quietly as you can, mindful of the other students still in savasana.
- Rented mats & towels go in the laundry bins outside of the hot room.
What To Bring
- Yoga Mat
- Large beach towel
- Cool, comfortable clothes
- Bottled water, no other beverages allowed in studio hot room
- Hydrate! Drink plenty of water before class
- Wear cool, comfortable clothing such as biking or running shorts and fitted tank tops or sports bras.
- Don't take class on a full stomach. Eat a light snack, if needed, but nothing too heavy.
- Come at least 20 minutes early before your first class for registration.
- Don't be nervous. Most new students feel a little intimidated, but after only a few classes you'll feel right at home.